services

Phoenix Mold Services

  • 24 HR Mold Testing
  • 24 HR Mold Removal
  • 24 HR Mold Remediation
  • 24 HR Mold Restoration
  • Home Mold Damage Removals
Now Offering $99 Mold Damage Removal

MOLD DAMAGE TESTING & REMOVAL PHOENIX

ASAP Restoration provides mold testing & removal services in Arizona to home and business owners in the Phoenix Area. We are available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. ASAP Restoration LLC is available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week for all of your mold damage, removal and testing needs. Mold is caused by water damage as it relates directly to the contribution of the growth of mold in your home. Mold can only be present if there is a presence of water. Water damage occurs from floods, rain, pipe leaks and breaks causing water leaks. This is a perfect example of mold growth as a direct result of water damage to the residential building structure. ASAP Restoration is certified in mold removal.

We can completely remove mold from your home. If you have mold growth in your home, it is important that it is removed by certified mold damage professionals. ASAP Restoration, LLC is a fully licensed contractor who is IICRC Certified and we have all required mold certifications in Phoenix, Arizona. We have helped many homeowners with the Phoenix mold testing and removal process with a tremendous amount of success. It is important to hire a professional with experience because if the mold is not properly removed, you risk additional mold growth exposing those who live in the home to the health hazards that Phoenix mold damage presents.

Mold growth is more common in commercial structures as opposed to residential structures because of the difference in foot traffic and potential for water leaks and water damage. If you are a commercial property owner or business owner, you may want to get into the habit of routine mold testing. Your financial liabilities as well as your responsibilities to your employees depends on it.

There are several health risks from mold growth such as red eyes, coughing, runny nose, rash and cold like symptoms due to allergens, irritants, and mycotoxins present in mold spores. Breathing in mold spores can also cause asthma attacks for those who suffer from asthma.

services2